We have launched a new white paper on best practice for returner programmes, following a...read more
A new round table event looks at implementing hybrid working at scale post-lockdown.
Hybrid working has been much discussed during Covid with many employees favouring the benefits it brings of marrying greater remote working with some time in the office. However, to get the most benefits out of hybrid working the way it is implemented has to be carefully thought through and embedded throughout an organisation.
At a WM People virtual round table: How we can successfully implement hybrid working at scale, sponsored by Sensée, we shared best practice in hybrid working. We were joined by experts in this field, Andy Lake, from flexibility.co.uk, Annamarie Quinn and Michael Gray from Sensée, and Robert Hopkin from Axis Workshops and also other pioneering organisations looking to share best practice and overcome challenges.
– The current challenges of implementing hybrid working
– Andy Lake will highlight what organisations need to consider before the implementation process
– Office estate – what will the impact be for the size and design of office space
– Recruiting for hybrid workers – what issues/skills need to be considered, training requirements, onboarding support etc
– Line management support for managing hybrid teams – the importance of communication and engagement
– Inclusion – ensuring those who are working remotely are treated equally, for instance, around meetings
– Progression and measuring output
To reserve your copy of the white paper, which documents the discussion, please fill out the form below.