Why enter the Top Employer Awards
Being shortlisted for, or winning one of the WM People Top Employer Awards, gives you an exclusive opportunity to share your progressive policies with prospective candidates. You can demonstrate that you are an employer of choice, helping you to attract the very best talent.
Top tips when you enter the Top Employer Awards
Here are some top tips to make your entry stand out.
- No need to write reams and reams of text. Keep it clear, concise and straight to the point.
- Please make it clear why the policy/practice/initiative was created. The reason and goals will frame your submission.
- Please demonstrate how this policy/practice/initiative has had a favourable impact on your employees and the performance of your company. You can include staff surveys (if you have them), statistics and/or case studies/testimonials from employees. This part is essential to your submission.
- Under each category we have added suggested policies/practises. This list is not exhaustive so please do add policies/practises that you feel are relevant to your chosen category.
- In your submission, please do not include information or evidence that is not relevant to the category you have chosen.
- If your submission is focused on one particular initiative, please also do include brief details of other policies/practises relevant to your category.
Enter the Top Employer Awards